JIFT have specific plan on course curriculum for Apparel merchandising students. We know which way to applicable for teaching. Our Apparel merchandising (Certificate/Diploma) course is running with practical method.This course will be conducted in the form of lectures, discussions, demonstrations, case studies, practical exercises, role plays and hands-on activities.
After complete the course students will be able to parform in professional way in their service field. For practical course students will enjoy the job easily. Basically we prefer Bsc complete students who’s didn’t catch job for practical.
That question may be arised, why we prefer the Graduate student?
We the lecturers come from reputed fashion institute and have faced the difficulties during entry the Jobs!!! From our practical thinking, we designed our course. After enter job sector we faced the problem. That’s why we decorated our all courses for students that after finished from here they must be enjoying their job in the related job area.
The course will be delivered by experienced Merchandiser who are also experts in their industry fields. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate from JIFT.
Certificate Course in Apparel Merchandising & Technology (AMT)
Objectives: Certificate Course in Apparel Merchandising & Technology (AMT) is a comprehensive course specially designed for those who want to pursue their career as merchandisers. This is a 35 credits course. Completion of this course will equip the participants to know about the detail of Woven, Knitwear, and Sweater Merchandising. The participants will also know about the theoretical and practical issues of the RMG sector and make them competent and confident to work in RMG related areas.
Name of the Program: Diploma in Apparel Manufacture Technology (AMT)
* Total Credits : Full-Time (35 credits program)
* Duration: 06 Months; 2 semesters of each months each.
* Eligibility Criteria: Graduate or equivalent degree from any recognized university at home and abroad, and admission test score. Also Studying Graduation 3rd years and final Years.
* Number of Seats: Depending on the physical and teaching facilities available, to be determined by the Jusitex Institute of Fashion & Technology (JIFT) under Jusitex Limited from time to time.
* Grading Policy: As per Bangladesh Technical Education Board approved grading policy.
* Passing Grade and Graduation Policy: Minimum passing grade for APM Certificate will be CGPA of 2.50in a scale of 4.00.
Download Syllabus from Below..............................