JIFT have specific plan on course curriculum for Quality Controller students. We know which way to applicable for teaching. Our Quality Controller (Certificate/Diploma) course is running with practical method. This course will be conducted in the form of lectures, discussions, demonstrations, case studies, practical exercises, role plays and hands-on activities.
After complete the course students will be able to perform in professional way in their service field. For practical course students will enjoy the job easily. Basically we prefer S.S.C/ H.S.C complete students who’s didn’t catch job for practical.
That question may be arising, why we prefer the SSC/HSC student?
We the lecturers come from reputed fashion institute and have faced the difficulties during entry the Jobs!!! From our practical thinking, we designed our course. After enter job sector we faced the problem. That’s why we decorated our all courses for students that after finished from here they must be enjoying their job in the related job area.
The course will be delivered by experienced Quality Controller who is also experts in their industry fields. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate from JIFT.
Professional Certificate Course in "Garments Quality Controller" (GQC)
Objectives: Certificate Course in Garments Quality Controller (GQS) is a comprehensive course specially designed for those who want to pursue their career as Quality Controller Supervisor. This is a 35 credits course. Completion of this course will equip the participants to know about the detail of Woven, Knitwear & Sweater Quality Controller Section. The participants will also know about the theoretical and practical issues of the RMG sector and make them competent and confident to work in RMG related areas.
Name of the Program: Professional Certificate Course in "Garments Quality Controller" (GQC)
* Total Credits: Full-Time (35 credits program)
* Duration: 06 Months; 2 semesters of each month each.
* Eligibility Criteria: Graduate or equivalent SSC/HSC at home and abroad, and admission test score. Also Studying SSC/HSC.
* Number of Seats: Depending on the physical and teaching facilities available, to be determined by the Jusitex Institute of Fashion & Technology (JIFT) under Jusitex Limited from time to time.
* Grading Policy: As per Bangladesh Technical Education Board approved grading policy.
* Passing Grade and Graduation Policy: Minimum passing grade for SSC/HSC Certificate will be CGPA of 2.50in a scale of 4.00.
Download Syllabus from Below..............................