JIFT have specific plan on course curriculum for Buying merchandising students. We plan which way to applicable for teaching. Our Buying merchandising (Certificate/Diploma) course is running with practical method. After complete the course students will be able to participate the related job area. For practical course students will enjoy the job easily. Basically we prefer Bsc complete students who’s didn’t catch job for practical.
That question may be why our courses need finished after Bsc?
We are those who manage to fashion school, we’re students of expensive fashion school and noticed some limitations to apply in practice, in which practice was needed for students. After enter job sector we faced the problem. That’s why we decorated our all courses for students that after finished from here they must be enjoying their job in the related job area.
Diploma in Buying Merchandising & Technology (BMT)
Objectives: Post Graduate Diploma in Buying Merchandising & Technology (BMT) is a comprehensive course specially designed for those who want to pursue their career as merchandisers. This is a 57 credits course. Completion of this course will equip the participants to know about the detail of Woven, Knitwear, and Sweater Buying Business and Buying Merchandising. The participants will also know about the theoretical and practical issues of the RMG sector and make them competent and confident to work in RMG related areas.
Name of the Program: Diploma in Fashion Merchandising Technology (FMT)
* Total Credits : Full-Time (52 credits program)
* Duration: 01 Year Three semesters of (Four) months each, i.e.,
* Eligibility Criteria: Graduate or equivalent degree from any recognized university at home and abroad, and admission test score. Also JIFT taking who's Studying Graduation 3rd years and final Years.
* Number of Seats: Depending on the physical and teaching facilities available, to be determined by the Jusitex Institute of Fashion & Technology (JIFT).
* Grading Policy: As per Bangladesh Technical Education Board approved grading policy.
* Passing Grade and Graduation Policy: Minimum passing grade for APM Certificate will be CGPA of 2.50in a scale of 4.00.
Download Syllabus from Below..............................